Al-Kindi Society will be holding its 25th Annual General Meeting of members on Saturday, the 22nd June 2019.
Programme for the day
|16:00 Membership Registration and networking tea/coffee/biscuits
New members registration
|16:15 Welcome address by the management committee
Speeches by Iraqi Community Groups and partner NGOs
|16:30 Quorum Check and formal start of AGM Business
(For Al-Kindi members only)
- Presentation of the Annual report and financial statement by management committee
- Discussion on the Al-Kindi Society’s annual report
- Vote of thanks to management committee and other committees of Al-Kindi.
- Election of new management committee members
- Handover to the newly elected members
End of the AGM Business
|18:00 Award Ceremony
Members and guests are welcome to join us in celebrating the success and achievement of our engineers and colleagues.
The awards to be presented are:
Awarding of Fellow and Honorary Fellow membership
presented to members who have been nominated and achieved this elevated level of membership.
The Al-Kindi Young Innovator of the Year Award
The Najah Women in STEM Award
Members are strongly encouraged to attend and help shape the Al-Kindi Society’s future direction. We look forward to your active participation.
On behalf of the
Al-Kindi Society of Engineers