There are many benefits to becoming a member and registering with Al-Kindi Society of engineers. These include:
- Supporting Al-Kindi Society and its campaign for promoting Science, Engineering, Technology education and careers within the community.
- Be a role model and STEM ambassador to young men and women aspiring to become engineers, scientists and technologists.
- Keep track of issues relevant to engineering, including events and news through our e-newsletter and publications.
- Obtain career help and guidance through our mentoring service, or you can become a mentor to others.
- Build practical skills by getting involved with our activities (volunteer to become a coordinator, join the editorial board, social media management, fund raising, organising events and awards).
- Meet like-minded people at our regular events and enjoy working to build a stronger Engineering community.
- Feel confident that your membership fees are being positively used to grow, encourage and inspire the next generation to become the engineers, scientists and technologists of the future.
- Help us shape the society’s public benefit service delivery by being involved in the governance and elections of board members. All registered student members, professional members, fellow members who have renewed their membership fee are entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting and other General Meetings and are entitled to 1 voting right.
Please create a membership account using the form below, and after your registration process is complete, you can choose the membership category that is most suitable for you.
- The subscriber category is Free for Engineers based in Iraq.
- The standard membership category is £20 a year for UK based Engineers.
- The Fellow membership category is £30 a year.
To be come a member contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the google form
Al-Kindi Society of Engineers : Membership Form (google.com)